Travel to Australia – 3 things to know before you go

travel to australia
Sydney Opera House, Australia

You may also like...

4 Responses

  1. Toni says:

    There is quite a lot to know about Australia. These tips will help anyone!

    Family Travel in Australia is another thing all together. Keep up the great work

  2. Jean says:

    I have found things to be slightly different than you mentioned in the following ways –

    The working holiday visa means that you can only work for one employer for a maximum of 6months. Then you can go find another job with another employer. Do your regional work and you can extend your working holiday visa by anther 12 months.

    Baristas (coffee gods) don’t need a license to operate. There is no such thing as a barista license. It’s really easy to get a job in a cafe in Australia. A good aittitude and willingness to learn will take you far.

    To work in a bar you require a Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate. Which can be done online and costs around $60 at most.

    We have some of the worst bus systems in the work. It’s generally cheaper to fly between cities.

Leave a Reply